Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Luxembourg here we coooome!

Yesterday we paid our tickets. Finally a trip planned!!! Yeeeees! C and I will go to Frankfurt - Luxembourg in early May, seeing one of his best friends and beautiful Italian girlfriend. This is soooo good. I'm so happy! Hopefully we'll be able to go to Alicante as well. It depends on how my economic situation will be at that time. I'd love to go to Italy as well. And dreaming about winning on Lotto so I can bring my love to my home in 2007 - Sunny Coast, Australia. Just enjoy the days in the surf, at Riba Kai at the Sunshine Plaza in Maroochydore drinking ice coffee (milk, ice cream, cream, coffee), laying in the sand at the wakeboard park shooting awesome photographs, bbq in the sunset, getting dress in wonderfull dresses, drinking asti with Erika and dancing at Vibes and Fridays/Wharf Tavern all night loooong! Having a pizza slize and coke in the sand with the feet in the water watching the sun rise over the Pacific Ocean. My looooord I miss those parts!

No comments: