Thursday, March 5, 2009

Chameleon

Am I a chameleon, afraid to be having a different look or just doesn't wanna take a side? When it comes to clothes that is. I've always seen myself as a chameleon, changing look/outfits after where I'm going/doing. Or putting on clothes that's the opposite of the rest (when I was like 12-17yo). I don't think anyone that knows me would say that I'm having a certain style. I've always seen that as a good thing or is it just weak? That I can't make a stand? I'm getting interested in different kinda fashion depending on what people I'm hanging out with. But without loosing other styles. One day I may be wearing proper "office"clothes, the other day super skinny jeans and a oversized tee or why not a fancy dress, perfect hair, high heels? Sometimes I wish I had one style. And the drive to get up a bit earlier every morning to get the outfit and make-up perfect every single day. But no, instead I look fancy one day, trashy another or lawyerish the next. What kinda style do you reckon I have? What style should I try to get into? What should I avoid?

Outfit of the day:
80's/90's look...
* The Petroff über80's pilot jacket from 1982
* High waisted normal fit Levi's
* Foo Fighters band tee
* Fluffy blonde hair under a snow white loose fit beanie
* Nike Blazer
* Red skin belt

No comments: