Friday, March 27, 2009

Contemporary Dance

Tonight it was the Swedish final of Let's Dance (Dancing with the stars). Laila Bagge lost against the worlds (any more?) strongest man Magnus. Typical Swedish thing to vote on the underdog. The less good one. Tonight actually the bad one.

Anyhow, I love dance. I've been dancing salsa, jive and samba. Not especially good, but I'd love to give it all a lot more time and chances. So, I have been watching programs like So you think you can dance, especially whilst living in Australia. Apparently my samba teacher, Gianne was in the top 10 of Australia's So you think you can dance this year. In the American version Mia Michels usually do the contemporary routines. Here are a couple of my favourites:



Laila and Tobias last show number was a contemporary routine. It's not avaiable yet though. But compare it to these videos when I upload it later on and that there is not that much of a difference between celeb Laila and the proffessional dancers...

No comments: