Friday, February 20, 2009

hair

I've been blonde since I was a kid. Really blonde, like a lot of other swedes. Sadly for me it didn't continue that way, no. Since almost 8-9 yrs back I've been doing foils to control my blondeness. I've had long hair, short, very short, weird hairstyles, cool hairstyles, Robyn-hair... Usually I change my hairstyle radically twice a year by my London hairstylist Charlie. Inbetween I'm going to some more conservative hairdresser who just "straightens" the earlier look. I'm tired of my hair the way it is now. Charlie wants to cut it off. I don't, I want looooong platina blonde hair and some nice fringe. These are some of the styles and colours through the years:
Probably the most common hairstyle throughout the years since I was a kid, midlong blonde.

"Rock-cut" Almost a bit 80's/90's hockey hair...

Straight, big fringe and coloured in one brown and a really cold, almost grey blonde colour on top.

Graduation curly

The haircut that was the third - all-getting-shorter-hair-cut by Charlie. Just before easter, into the morning paper all over Sweden... I hated it. Bought a cap and big black sunnies the day after. Didn't return to Charlie for about 1,5 yrs...


My favourite hair cut by Charlie throughout the years. Half into a bob, the rest long and really straight - platina blonde.

What do you reckon I should do with my hair?

No comments: