Friday, February 20, 2009

Birthday dinner outfit

Yesterday we had a three course dinner at "Den gamle och havet". Very nice restaurant with fantastic food. Enormous portions and a bit to high sound level though, the only minus'. We were there celebrating grandma's 70th Birthday.

My look for the night (might get a photo from the people with camera later on):
* Black shirt dress
* Black tights
* Black really high healed Fornarina Leather/wool boots
* Black cardigan from Billabong
* Black belt with gold details (Vintage)
* Black leather/gold purse (Vintage)

* Straight fluffy blonde hair, very light makeup, a bit rocky-black around my eyes and a very red lipstick.

My cousins (11 and 9 yo) thought I looked like the Swedish artist Amanda Jensen (I reckon because of the blonde hair and red lips...)
Photos of Amanda Jensen from her website

No comments: