Friday, February 27, 2009

Grey

Man, this week as gone by as a breeze... It's crazy. Five days off and they disappear before your eyes.

I spent the Monday with my cousins and brother watching Madagascar 2 on the movie s and just hanging out. Good day. Tuesday. During the Tuesday I actually managed to put myself together sorting papers and working a bit. Left everything upside down though and went to C. Wednesday. My every week appointment and the off to Espresso House on Kungsgatan where Tove works. I had lunch there. And coffee. Mocha Latte. And tried Chai Latte for the first time, hated it at first, came down to liking it at the end though. Then a cappuccino and muffin. I sat there for more than three hours. Bought cream buns for my parents at Gateau and then home. The off to Plantagen (a shop for flowers, planting and stuff) and City Gross. Got back with Mr at about half past seven, starving. Thursday. Went to my cousins again, picked the older one up - went to central Stockholm. Shopping. We managed to get five t-shirts and one cardigan for 533 SEK. I wish I could buy stuff that cheap! Then we met our grandma and the other cousin for another round at the movie s. Bolt. Dinner in Bromma again. Fabulous food and wine as always! Friday. Went to a shoe-maker on Roslagsgatan getting my newer pair of Fornarina Boots fixed. That's about it.

During my hours at Espresso House two gorgeous women came in there. You know, the natural kinda beauty that anyone would kill for, that I would kill for working with! ANyhow, one of those girls were wearing a pair of tight grey jeans. I haven't liked grey jeans before. But I find myself loving them on these trained/skinny girls out on the street. These are one of my favourite pairs on the market from Acne:

No comments: