Thursday, September 10, 2009

Long time no see!

Hey ya!

Why did I leave the blogging? What happened, I love it, so what happened?

Spring '09 - I more or less lived at my boyfriends place, with no computor and both studying and working.

Summer '09 - Lots of work and travel

Autumn 09' - I've begun to study to become a project manager for building sites. so there is absolutly no time. But I'll try to start again. New food, new programs (eg. Photoshop, AutoCad) and stuff.

Here's Texas during my week this summer living in a house with him.

1 comment:

gaa53871 said...

Very cute little doggy. My wife and I have a mini-Schnauzer and a Pom-a-poo (half Pomeranian and half poodle). Madie is the Schnauzer and Ginger is the Pom. Gin weighs a measly 4 pounds, I think that is about 1 kilo? Anyways, I enjoyed your blog. I didn't read everything except what stood out. My wife and I met in Germany in 1998 and got married in 1999. We've been happily married since. I wish you the best. I hope all is well and your dreams are coming true. Thank you so much for your blog, you're amazing!