Friday, May 15, 2009

Searching

I'm searching through my calendars, looking for a day with NOTHING planned. A day when I can sleep aaaaall day, eat pancakes, bake something unhealthy, walking around feeling fabulous, doing whatever I feel like! It's been about 1,5 month now with work and/or studies every single day. I had my last mathematics exam yesterday and physics today... Tomorrow work. Should have been doing some laundry now, but can't make myself to do it.

After the exam today I went for some shopping since I managed to trash C's bedlinen (they were a little bit broken before, but since I'm not sleeping in the same spot all night they wouldn't stay that way). I've been thinking about buying Lexington and/or Gant but I decided to have a look at the Swedish brand Himla. I left with one giant white sheet and two beautiful white/turquoise/green stripey duvet covers. And two Black/white kitchen towels. I also went into a lingerie shop and got myself a new bikini - zebra stripes and silver attachments kinda. Looking all foxy, hahahahaha.
Just wish I could get a tan like that!!

Tonight: dinner at C's, relaxing, training at the gym and movie, sleeeeeeep!

Tomorrow: work, picking up Texas, having him and watching Eurovision Song Contest with C.

Can't wait until monday when I can sleep until 10am!!! Then work again...

No comments: