Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Dogs

I love dogs. I prefer bigger dogs. Tiny dogs are more like rats. I found people dressing their dogs ridiculous but after seeing dogs shivering I reckon clothes are quit good, especially for poor dogs who isn't supposed to be living in a freezing country like sweden. When I shot the model Sam in Australia he told me and my assistant a story about a woman walking her tiny dog along the water front, suddenly this shark jumps up and eats it. I just found it so unbelievably hilarious. I can still laugh my heart out about it today 1,5 years later. There are so many tiny dogs in the building I'm living in, I'm scared to kill them by stepping on them or whilst closing the door. Today I read a blogg post about something similar, it still gets me laughing. You can read it here (swedish)!

No comments: