Thursday, October 30, 2008

Big City Stress

It was a chaos in the subway today. An accident or suicide, I don't know. But my day got a bit turned up side down. Hours later I was going in the subway again. I sat down at Slussen just watching all the people running off and on the trains. For half an hour I was sitting there. Just watching. Thinking. Why do I run even if I'm not in a hurry? Why can't I see things around me, just thinking about the goal - where I'm going? Why do I get upset when I miss a train when the next one is coming five minutes later? Cause I'm not planning for five minutes delay. Not a second can be wasted.

You should try it. Take the next bus or train. Just wait up for a minute. And plan for at least five minutes delay so you don't have to run or get stressed out by anything. I'm gonna try to.

No comments: