Wednesday, March 19, 2008

3 months

Three months, 10 hours and about 15 min ago I landed outside Arlanda Airport, Stockholm, with flames out of the plane motors. I have been back in Sweden for three months. It feels a bit unreal. The year in Australia almost feels like a black hole somewhere years back in my life. I was so filled with anger, sadness and disappointment when I decided to leave forever four days before the Christmas break flight to Sweden. I am still filled with a lot anger, sadness and disappointment when I look back. What was my plan when I moved to the other side of the world and what happened?

The good side of the year: I met wonderful people that I'll always remember and love and hopefully keep contact with - Lizzy and Erika is the two diamonds. The two rocks that kept me hanging on in tough times, even though might had a hard time themselves. And I got so much life experiences - manage to live on my own and meet people, all alone, with no help (at the beginning) or contacts on the other side of the world - the first time moving from home.

Today I am alone for the first time in my familys flat. And I am happy. It feels so good to have some time alone. Even though I right away thought about having a friend over. But Im looking forward to quality time this weekend with people that means the most to me now. Back home.

You know. You loose contact with a lot people when you are away for a year. Its not hard nowadays to get the contact going again, but what keeps me away? What am I afraid of?


Sam Sparro - Black and Gold
is still the favourite tune. It has been going for more than 24 hours on repeat, with a tiny break up with Mustasch songs tonight.

Over and out, sleep tight.

No comments: