Saturday, April 26, 2008

Sorry

Sorry that I haven't been writing so much lately! It's just too much happening at the moment. Both good and bad stuff. You know, sometimes you just wish that everything would be a bit less complicated, that the answers just could be so clear that you'd never hesitate. Not always. But sometimes. Just to make life a bit smother and not so harsh.

The weather have been great this week! I've been wearing skirts, dresses and shorts! Sunnies have been a must have! Every single lunch I've been laying in the grass at Gärdet. I've been shooting a lot. Both at work and personally. Been shooting advertising with Dogge, Ken Ring, Sam-E (from Medina) and Kaliffa this week. They are all swedish hiphop artists. So keep your eyes open for the magazines: Rocky and Kingsize in entire Scandinavia.

Personally I've been shooting one of my colleague jumping around in the grass, my gorgeoues friend around Långholmen and just some portraits of friends at after work.

This weekend I'm gonna give my website a face-lift. Well it's my goal anyway. I'll let you know if I'll make or not=).

I've started training! At SATS. I'm gonna become a training freak again! Wooohoooo!

Speak soon,

Peace xo

No comments: