Friday, January 23, 2009

Roller Coaster

My mood has been a freaking roller coaster today. Really tired. Been sleeping really badly the last months. I've been happy, angry, sad, zero'd. Most of all tired and longing for a big hug from my love.

Starting to use Bloggy.se a lot, so I kinda forget about writing here. I would love to have a mix of this blog and bloggy.se. I wanna write a bit more than 148 characters but not necessarily a 1000. I wanna be able to add pictures, music and videos and also by mobile phone. Create something with best of both worlds!

Worried. I'm worried. My lovely host mum Lizzie in Australia hasnt been replying any of my emails the last three months. I wonder if something has happened. I truely hope not. Paul hasnt answered on his phone or email for months either. Everyone else gets my messages. What's wrong?

Another day in progressive house land. Today songs: Delerium - In this silence and Armin van Buuren - If you should go

No comments: