Thursday, January 8, 2009

Great day

This tuesday was one of the best days for a while - and that's not bad! It's been some good days lately. Two guys are often included in those days. The good days. Texas my monster dog and C. They were both included in this tuesday.

C and I started the day with hours of Guitar Hero Legends of Rock playing the Co-Career with me on the bas. Fuck it's fun! Suddenly I get thrown back to my first Super Mario or Donkey Kong Racing or Sims. Man you got completly stuck into the games. I'm just the same with guitar hero now. I can't stop playing it, dreaming of it, seeing it everywhere. I had almost lost the belief that my body can improve any longer. But hey it can! In Guitar Hero at least!

After playing we had a terrible noodles lunch. After that we put ton's of clothes on, went out into the snow storm to Texas. We went out with him in almost two hours - playing around in the snow, being all silly. I was laughing so much I barely couldn't stand up. We had some tea with my cousins and then home for dinner. Yeah, C's home. I've realised that I've started to call it home. Just home. Not C's home. Scary. But in a good way I think... I just hope he doesn't mind it...

Photo from Decmember, Texas is a bit bigger now. Photo by: Ekblad/Tollebrant

No comments: