Sunday, June 22, 2008

London


Week 29 me and grandma is going on a wonderful vacation to Villinge. Villinge is an island in Stockholms archipelago. An island where we've spent sooo many years, it's just ridiculous. I hope we'll have some great weather so we can spend the entire week sunbathing and fishing and swimming!

After week 29 has ended only the Gods knows what I'll do or where. I'm thinking about doing a traintrip in Europe. Or just move to some friends in London, work and have fun til the money is gone. Or why not go to Italy or Greece? Maybe work as a travel guide/instructor? Or try to get an assistant job in London. Or just work at Starbucks. Or stay in Sweden? Stockholm? Do what? Live where? With whome?

I know. Im escaping the reality again. But what else can you do when you don't like it the way it is? I'm not gonna stay put and get bitter. I'm gonna find myself a reality that is good, fun, enjoyable. Just like aussies. Why just take things for what they are if you don't enjoy it?

No comments: