Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Swedish Idol Auditions

Swedish Idol has been running on tv for a couple of weeks now. I enjoy the auditions more than the programs afterwards, the mix of great singers and people that can't understand that they can't sing.

This year it's a new panel of judges. I love the new judges. They leave people with critism not personal attacks. Andreas Carlsson is my favourite of the judges, really competent and consistent.

Here are a couple of my favourite auditions this year:

Robin Bengtsson - Bring it all home


Kenny Lundström - That's alright with you



My favourite in Australian Idol 2007 was Carl Riseley (listen to those crazy judges with the wonderful accent!)


One of my favourite performances was by Matt Corby though, with a great song by Evermore - It's too late

No comments: