Monday, September 15, 2008

Inspiration

What got me into photography? That is a rather good question. I think a lot of people is wondering what happened to constructing engineering or sports journalism or the military?

When I was a kid I loved taking photos of everything. When I was about 10 yo my camera broke down at Legoland in Denmark, I was devastated. At the age of 16 I was working at SportCamp and met Erik Linghede, he was just one of all the other leaders, but he bought a SLR and showed me some pics later on, It was so cool! I wanted to do that! At the age of 17-18 I met a guy, Kalle Thyselius, we only met once. But his creativity and feeling for positioning/croping, art and design got me even more interested in photography. Kalle is now working with some of the worlds biggest companies programming websites, designing advertising and more. Have a look - InLoveWith.

Today I brought Erik to the studio and company I work with. He will hopefully work as a photographer a long with me. It's a bit weird, showing my inspiration how to take the pics in the studio. He knows so much more than me. Hopefully this can give him something back=)

And what happened to all of my other job plans? Well. I'm still young. You never know what I'll work with tomo.

No comments: