Sunday, February 24, 2008

Victim of Stupid people

Yesterday I was out for real for the first time since I got back home to Swe from Australia. We went to a place called Mango, the club called Ace. For about 1,5 yrs ago I hated the place so much that I said that I wouldn't go there again. But yesterday I went to there to catch up with some mates and my new colleague. The place looks much better now, they've changes some stuff. I thought the drink were alright in price, about 1,5 times the price in Australia though. And the music was better than before. Everything was really good until after 1am, when they, as usual, let too many people inside and it all becomes quite caotic. I can't handle too much people at the same time in a small area. It freaks me out. And the type of people going to Mango is not the 'touch-someones-shoulder-and-say-excuse-me-to-pass', no they are 'crash as many peoples bodies as possible and spit and step on their shoes'. I was so furious when I left that I was about to hit someone. Hard. And the worse thing is the stairs and the toiletques. When I finally had the chance to not fall in the stairs and pass the toilettque some idiot had of cours but a door handle straight out (the kind for big doubledoors) so I got that shit in my stumach. It still hurts. A lot. Sorta like my accident at Vibes on the Sunny Coast in Australia


Anyhow. I'll never go to Mango again.

Song of the day:
John Butler Trio (AUS) - Better than

No comments: